Want to find another post? Search & see what you find.
Oh how the months speed by…
The latest from Our Little House in the Big Woods
- How are you doing, really?
- “You’ll lose all your readers if you write a spiritual blog every day.” (Fact check: not true.)
- Let everything that needs to go, go
- What does “Oh NO, where did my purse go?” have to do with spirituality?
- Sacred shell of the spiritual dyad
- Raking with the Heart
- Worry stew
- Seventy-five days until 2021: What the Heart knows spiritual exploration
- The unsayable and the ordinary
- I am a sheeple with my big wooly sheep coat. (And so much more.)
Read, read, read…months and months of photos and words…
The times folks have paused along Lake Superior Spirit's shores since 2010
- 527,546 views
Tag Archives: murals
Let us walk quietly through Chicano Park in San Diego even though you are everywhere in the Cyberworld and I am sitting in Michigan’s Upper Peninsula. We returned home late, late Sunday evening. So late the owls didn’t even blink … Continue reading
Overlooking the bay in Ashland, Wisconsin Dear reader, I have no time to fill you in on the details of the trip right now! We’re scurrying to reach our next adventure in the Duluth Harbor. Followed by dinner and a … Continue reading