Want to find another post? Search & see what you find.
Oh how the months speed by…
The latest from Our Little House in the Big Woods
- Don’t go believing everything social media says
- Kayaking with snake(s)
- “Failed” friendships
- Happy Mother’s Day weekend (random blogging musings)
- What really happened at the waterfalls…
- “Keeps on keepin’ on”
- A mountain man lives in my mom’s basement.
- Is home where the heart is?
- Sleeping beneath the Mackinac Bridge last night
- All you bunnies out there…
Read, read, read…months and months of photos and words…
The times folks have paused along Lake Superior Spirit's shores since 2010
- 488,953 views
Tag Archives: musings
On June 10th the lupine theater played for a full house. They perfumed, awed, and colored the landscape extraordinarily. We onlookers gushed at their purple, pink and white symphony and deeply inhaled their essence. Their lupine-ness shined superb; never were … Continue reading
OK, pals, this is one of those blogs that I sometimes write with nothing to say. It’s kind of a stream-of-consciousness blog, so stay away if you want something congruent and logical. (Although, who knows, perhaps that may happen! I … Continue reading
When mist rises from ice-melting rivers and streams, magic ensues. When ice dresses branches and twigs, the world is transformed for an instant, an hour, a brief respite. Winter yawns, thinking it might stretch out another month or two here … Continue reading
Tonight six or seven or maybe eight of us will sit around living room chairs at Mary’s house to discuss our latest Book Club selection. You want to know the exciting name of our selection? Gulliver’s Travels. Which yours truly did … Continue reading
1. It’s nice to be able to post blogs “whenever I feel it” after a two month experiment with once-a-week blogging. It truly was a lovely experience. So much time and space opened up for reflection, for walking in spring … Continue reading
OK, OK, you gleaned the truth from that title, didn’t you? There is a tiny part of me–just a tiny part–that still, after all these years, feels insignificant. As a creative blogger, I am still trying to soothe the indignant … Continue reading
Keep your eye open for impossibility today. Miracles surround us…