Want to find another post? Search & see what you find.
Oh how the months speed by…
The latest from Our Little House in the Big Woods
- Jagged ice fields of Lake Superior
- Sprinkling petals atop snow
- Where the heck ARE you, anyway?
- Battened down, eating sweet squash pie & not blogging much
- One bright magical shining leaf that was known as Camelot
- Wolf, waves, coyotes, rain, wine, goose, friends.
- The grandkittens grow up into grandcats
- Tea on deck; perfect autumn afternoon
- Tribe of weirdos?
- What do you want to be when you grow up?
Read, read, read…months and months of photos and words…
- 409,116 times readers paused by Lake Superior Spirit's blog shores
Tag Archives: mystery
The Buick’s windshield covered with heavy dew obscures our road in blurry wet shapes. Up ahead–just to the left!–oh look, it’s a coyote. No, it’s a fox. Darn it, it’s a blurry wet windshield reflection moving into tall waving grasses. … Continue reading
…We have bigger fish to fry! About a year ago Barry’s ex-colleague lazily suggested one late autumn morning in between coffee sips, “Ours is not to wonder why…” and Barry, ever-the-fisherman replied, “We have bigger fish to fry!” He told … Continue reading
what makes me sad is sharing half-truths. no matter what we say it seems we can’t wrap the whole truth of life into 1,000 words, let alone a half sentence. no matter what we say we can’t express the mystery. … Continue reading
It’s my birthday, dear reader. Time to celebrate the arrival of this 55th year! Imagine, what mysteries shall present themselves in a new year on this planet? We can never know how many small delights, how many heart aches, how many … Continue reading
Count yourself a lucky soul, if a pond exists within a stones throw of your couch. If one doesn’t exist, fathom it out. Trespass if you must. Ponds speak to your underwater longing. You can find yourself while pausing cross-legged … Continue reading
Last night I dreamed that I published eight blog posts today. They all contained one picture. Consider yourselves lucky. I’m only publishing one post. Isn’t she cute? Where do you think she is? More on this tomorrow.