Want to find another post? Search & see what you find.
Oh how the months speed by…
The latest from Our Little House in the Big Woods
- Is life looking up…or down?
- Mums for my mom
- What I have learned during the pandemic
- Let the photos do the talking
- Forest teaching about Intent and coming from love versus division
- The sh*t phone is history.
- Snake fear and love
- Flute tree, rain web, road of life
- What I really want to say…
- Starfish, hummingbird frolicking in hose spray and other underwater adventures
Read, read, read…months and months of photos and words…
The times folks have paused along Lake Superior Spirit's shores since 2010
- 551,543 views
Tag Archives: non-duality
One of the things I like best about this seventy five day spiritual exploration is that each day the Heart prompts what might be explored. When it was time to write yesterday’s post the Holy giggled. It seemed to want … Continue reading
I find it so fascinating. If you write a blog post about being So done with it, So done with it you’ll get lots of people flocking over to read. If you scribble about annoyance, anger, restlessness, sadness, grief–here come … Continue reading
It’s possible–just possible–to drive up the road toward your favorite co-op on a sunny July birthday morning–and watch yourself–who you think you are–completely disappear. An hour earlier you considered yourself a human being in a physical body, a separate distinct … Continue reading