Want to find another post? Search & see what you find.
Oh how the months speed by…
The latest from Our Little House in the Big Woods
- Is life looking up…or down?
- Mums for my mom
- What I have learned during the pandemic
- Let the photos do the talking
- Forest teaching about Intent and coming from love versus division
- The sh*t phone is history.
- Snake fear and love
- Flute tree, rain web, road of life
- What I really want to say…
- Starfish, hummingbird frolicking in hose spray and other underwater adventures
Read, read, read…months and months of photos and words…
The times folks have paused along Lake Superior Spirit's shores since 2010
- 551,540 views
Tag Archives: Norman Rockwell
Barry has to cover the Baraga Lumberjack Parade every year for his job as editor of the L’Anse Sentinel. Almost every year I tag along. It’s our date, you know. The last two–or three–years I have eagerly brought camera and … Continue reading
And now…on to the 4th of July parade! Here we are in Small Town America. I mean Small Town America. Tiny town America. Blink-and-you-miss-it Small Town U.S.A. We all know Norman Rockwell, don’t we? The artist who painted portraits of … Continue reading