Want to find another post? Search & see what you find.
Oh how the months speed by…
The latest from Our Little House in the Big Woods
- What does “Oh NO, where did my purse go?” have to do with spirituality?
- Sacred shell of the spiritual dyad
- Raking with the Heart
- Worry stew
- Seventy-five days until 2021: What the Heart knows spiritual exploration
- The unsayable and the ordinary
- I am a sheeple with my big wooly sheep coat. (And so much more.)
- Insecurities: a crack where the light gets in
- Walktober meander: no trail, no path, no destination
- No politics today. No virus talk. Just autumn colors here in the Upper Peninsula.
Read, read, read…months and months of photos and words…
The times folks have paused along Lake Superior Spirit's shores since 2010
- 527,121 views
Tag Archives: Northwoods
Dear readers, I wrote this post back in early May, but did not publish it. Was about to delete it, but sent it to a friend just for kicks before scrapping it. She loved it. She insisted it was a … Continue reading
Good morning from the north woods! Weather report, any one? We’re smack-dab-in-the-middle of a Winter Storm Warning. However, don’t get too alarmed. Sure, there’s about six inches of new snow outside the window, give or take. Sure, the wind blows … Continue reading
No stories today on this blog–only the stories that nature herself shares. You, of course, may tell your own stories as you gaze at the photos. You may find yourself transported to the south shore of Lake Superior. You may … Continue reading
Quiet morning in the woods. Actually, it’s not quiet at all. People only think the forest is quiet. Actually, it’s a noisy squawking pounding cackling world out there. The woodpeckers drum on the rotten trees, searching for insects. Robins and … Continue reading
No, no, no! Do not think it is summer already in Michigan’s Upper Peninsula. (But–I whisper excitedly–it was 60 degrees yesterday afternoon! And I had tea on the deck! And coffee this morning on the deck with my daughter in … Continue reading