Want to find another post? Search & see what you find.
Oh how the months speed by…
August 2021 S M T W T F S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
The latest from Our Little House in the Big Woods
- Starfish, hummingbird frolicking in hose spray and other underwater adventures
- Last night the Winter King dreamed of pussy willows.
- Poof! (and she disappeared again)
- Catching up, fake news, I was wrong, Path of the Heart
- The joy of sauntering
- Loose ends, gray skies, and affirmations of light
- What the heart knows now
- Coyote or wolf comes teaching trust
- Playing spirit hide and seek
Read, read, read…months and months of photos and words…
The times folks have paused along Lake Superior Spirit's shores since 2010
- 548,866 views
Tag Archives: Oneness
Why can’t we ordinary humans move from the Holy? Why do we lose ourselves in the fuss, worry, anger, annoyance and judgment of life? Why do our emotions keep running the show when we least desire–why do we swear when … Continue reading
It’s possible–just possible–to drive up the road toward your favorite co-op on a sunny July birthday morning–and watch yourself–who you think you are–completely disappear. An hour earlier you considered yourself a human being in a physical body, a separate distinct … Continue reading
Spirituality is like a half-frozen pond in late October. Where does the pond start and end? What is the pond really?
In the last few days I have been contemplating a spiritual practice to follow until 2020 bows its head and passes the baton unto 2021. What might I do daily to connect even deeper to God, Spirit, Universe, Self, the … Continue reading