Want to find another post? Search & see what you find.
Oh how the months speed by…
March 2015 S M T W T F S « Feb 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
The latest from Our Little House in the Big Woods
- Jagged ice fields of Lake Superior
- Sprinkling petals atop snow
- Where the heck ARE you, anyway?
- Battened down, eating sweet squash pie & not blogging much
- One bright magical shining leaf that was known as Camelot
- Wolf, waves, coyotes, rain, wine, goose, friends.
- The grandkittens grow up into grandcats
- Tea on deck; perfect autumn afternoon
- Tribe of weirdos?
- What do you want to be when you grow up?
Read, read, read…months and months of photos and words…
- 409,477 times readers paused by Lake Superior Spirit's blog shores
Tag Archives: Opinion
This week one of my friends shared a dream. In the dream, which she described as half-way between waking and sleeping, feeling so utterly “realistic”, a voice told her: “You have thirty days to live. Get your affairs in order.” … Continue reading
Lately I have been enjoying writing blogs that seem to reconcile stuck, limited, or judging viewpoints within. Something arises. Some judgment, some feeling, some sorrow, something that’s not yet integrated. Perhaps it has to do with a friendship. A sense … Continue reading
I used to think truth was something simple. Something one felt. Something essential. Something easily revealed. After years of meditation–and the practice of blogging–it becomes more and more apparent that, yes, Truth is very simple. But it’s extremely complicated to … Continue reading
First, let’s get the definition straight. If a person is weird, what the heck does that mean? A Google search revealed these synonyms: strange – odd – peculiar – quaint – uncanny – bizarre. Now that we *almost* know the … Continue reading
1. It’s over. 2. When will the next election hoopla begin? 3. Will our country be saved? 4. Will our country be ruined? 5. Will our country continue to plod along with some brilliant moves interspersed with awful decisions? 6. … Continue reading