Want to find another post? Search & see what you find.
Oh how the months speed by…
The latest from Our Little House in the Big Woods
- The sh*t phone is history.
- Snake fear and love
- Flute tree, rain web, road of life
- What I really want to say…
- Starfish, hummingbird frolicking in hose spray and other underwater adventures
- Last night the Winter King dreamed of pussy willows.
- Poof! (and she disappeared again)
- Catching up, fake news, I was wrong, Path of the Heart
- The joy of sauntering
Read, read, read…months and months of photos and words…
The times folks have paused along Lake Superior Spirit's shores since 2010
- 550,304 views
Tag Archives: opposites
I can’t wait until this seventy five day blogging commitment is over. Counting the days until it’s ended…six, five, four… Man, it’s lasted forever and a day. 2021 can’t come soon enough! I am going to be bereft when this … Continue reading
Thank you for that quote, Ricky Nelson. “You can’t please everyone so you gotta please yourself.” I suppose some of you don’t like that headline, right? Some of you think it’s too “pop culture”, don’t you? Some of you … Continue reading