Want to find another post? Search & see what you find.
Oh how the months speed by…
The latest from Our Little House in the Big Woods
- Winter winked its lazy ice-blue eye at us this morning.
- Unexpected, unanticipated, unpredicted and unforeseeable
- The beginner’s guide to meditation (and we’re all beginners)
- “Anyone who can’t figure this out is an idiot!”
- Make a list of good things when you’re feeling blue
- Just a little celebration!
- Will money and time buy happiness?
- Our neighborhood “Point” of Lake Superior magic
- Should I stay or should I go?
- In the shadow of one of the world’s most dangerous volcanoes
Read, read, read…months and months of photos and words…
The times folks have paused along Lake Superior Spirit's shores since 2010
- 523,742 views
Tag Archives: optimism
Lately, oh so lately, I’ve been able to sit with my own uncomfortable inner places much longer without turning away. Because of this, I can stay with a good friend on the telephone for 78 minutes and resonate with her … Continue reading
In the past several years, every other odd month, a reader will email with a question: “Are you always so cheerful? Are you always happy?” I will have to painstakingly explain that No, I am not a Pollyanna, although my … Continue reading
Wham! Bang! Last night I reached down to pick up a log for the woodstove. The log slipped down to the floor–unto my sock-covered big toe. OWWWWW! You know how you’re tempted to curse the log and life and, … Continue reading