Want to find another post? Search & see what you find.
Oh how the months speed by…
The latest from Our Little House in the Big Woods
- Miracle of an October walk beside the Slate River
- Is life looking up…or down?
- Mums for my mom
- What I have learned during the pandemic
- Let the photos do the talking
- Forest teaching about Intent and coming from love versus division
- The sh*t phone is history.
- Snake fear and love
- Flute tree, rain web, road of life
- What I really want to say…
Read, read, read…months and months of photos and words…
The times folks have paused along Lake Superior Spirit's shores since 2010
- 551,712 views
Tag Archives: optimism
Lately, oh so lately, I’ve been able to sit with my own uncomfortable inner places much longer without turning away. Because of this, I can stay with a good friend on the telephone for 78 minutes and resonate with her … Continue reading
In the past several years, every other odd month, a reader will email with a question: “Are you always so cheerful? Are you always happy?” I will have to painstakingly explain that No, I am not a Pollyanna, although my … Continue reading
Wham! Bang! Last night I reached down to pick up a log for the woodstove. The log slipped down to the floor–unto my sock-covered big toe. OWWWWW! You know how you’re tempted to curse the log and life and, … Continue reading