Want to find another post? Search & see what you find.
Oh how the months speed by…
The latest from Our Little House in the Big Woods
- Forest teaching about Intent and coming from love versus division
- The sh*t phone is history.
- Snake fear and love
- Flute tree, rain web, road of life
- What I really want to say…
- Starfish, hummingbird frolicking in hose spray and other underwater adventures
- Last night the Winter King dreamed of pussy willows.
- Poof! (and she disappeared again)
- Catching up, fake news, I was wrong, Path of the Heart
Read, read, read…months and months of photos and words…
The times folks have paused along Lake Superior Spirit's shores since 2010
- 550,744 views
Tag Archives: Ore Dock
I so enjoyed a three-mile walk along Marquette’s Lower Harbor on Wednesday. ‘Twas another foggy day with chunks of ice melting in Lake Superior. Snapped fifty pictures of the ore dock, harbor, fish house, lighthouse, fisherfolk, marina, you name it. Am … Continue reading