Want to find another post? Search & see what you find.
Oh how the months speed by…
The latest from Our Little House in the Big Woods
- The sh*t phone is history.
- Snake fear and love
- Flute tree, rain web, road of life
- What I really want to say…
- Starfish, hummingbird frolicking in hose spray and other underwater adventures
- Last night the Winter King dreamed of pussy willows.
- Poof! (and she disappeared again)
- Catching up, fake news, I was wrong, Path of the Heart
- The joy of sauntering
Read, read, read…months and months of photos and words…
The times folks have paused along Lake Superior Spirit's shores since 2010
- 550,304 views
Tag Archives: Pacific Ocean
Hello, dear readers, once again. Still more photos of the town of San Juan del Sur, Nicaragua, to show you. Will you sit for a while and look through this photo album which shows some of the wonderful people and … Continue reading
Across the wide and salty ocean from California, past lush tropical islands and craggy rocks, past whales surfacing to blow water toward the sky, past dolphin pods arching and leaping, past underwater schools of colorful fish, past reefs of coral, … Continue reading
Harbor seal at La Jolla Thankfully Christopher took us to see the harbor seals at La Jolla (Pronounce: La ‘Hoya’). I say “thankfully” because I suspect he’s getting tired of visiting the seals every time an out-of-towner flies into San … Continue reading