Want to find another post? Search & see what you find.
Oh how the months speed by…
The latest from Our Little House in the Big Woods
- Raking with the Heart
- Worry stew
- Seventy-five days until 2021: What the Heart knows spiritual exploration
- The unsayable and the ordinary
- I am a sheeple with my big wooly sheep coat. (And so much more.)
- Insecurities: a crack where the light gets in
- Walktober meander: no trail, no path, no destination
- No politics today. No virus talk. Just autumn colors here in the Upper Peninsula.
- Debate on our road last Monday: me versus Nebraska Man. Winner – nobody.
- Please, please, please ducks–just go to bed (and chickens, please let me take your pictures!)
Read, read, read…months and months of photos and words…
The times folks have paused along Lake Superior Spirit's shores since 2010
- 526,795 views
Tag Archives: pandemic
It’s been so easy to get caught up in worry stew this year. Whether about the pandemic, politics, global warming, money issues, jobs, race relations, hurricanes, tornados, fires…you name it, 2020 has been a challenging one for our nervous systems. … Continue reading
I am a sheeple with my big wooly sheep coat. You can herd me in your meadows and I will do what you say: obey traffic signs, wear masks on airlines during a pandemic, attend public schools, collect a social … Continue reading
Dear Blog Readers, I know it’s been almost ten months since last writing here. No excuses. The muse simply departed and headed elsewhere. No huge creative outpourings arose. The camera rarely clicked. My WordPress plan expired and they insisted upon … Continue reading