Want to find another post? Search & see what you find.
Oh how the months speed by…
The latest from Our Little House in the Big Woods
- Forest teaching about Intent and coming from love versus division
- The sh*t phone is history.
- Snake fear and love
- Flute tree, rain web, road of life
- What I really want to say…
- Starfish, hummingbird frolicking in hose spray and other underwater adventures
- Last night the Winter King dreamed of pussy willows.
- Poof! (and she disappeared again)
- Catching up, fake news, I was wrong, Path of the Heart
Read, read, read…months and months of photos and words…
The times folks have paused along Lake Superior Spirit's shores since 2010
- 550,598 views
Tag Archives: patterns
I have been thinking about the things we don’t share. We all know what we share. We share about good things, happy things, pondering things, challenging things…but what don’t we share? It’s always interesting to look at what we don’t … Continue reading
Look closer at everything you see. Patterns reveal themselves everywhere! Repeated spirals, repeated movements, repeated colors, repeated spirals, repeated beautiful patterns. Nature patterns itself endlessly, and we humans do, too. What is it about patterns that appeals to us? What … Continue reading