Want to find another post? Search & see what you find.
Oh how the months speed by…
The latest from Our Little House in the Big Woods
- Miracle of an October walk beside the Slate River
- Is life looking up…or down?
- Mums for my mom
- What I have learned during the pandemic
- Let the photos do the talking
- Forest teaching about Intent and coming from love versus division
- The sh*t phone is history.
- Snake fear and love
- Flute tree, rain web, road of life
- What I really want to say…
Read, read, read…months and months of photos and words…
The times folks have paused along Lake Superior Spirit's shores since 2010
- 551,916 views
Tag Archives: perseverance
Yesterday was one of those days when faith seemed to disappear down the drain. So much for trying to deepen my relationship with the Holy in the waning days of 2020. I couldn’t even find the Holy. I suspect many … Continue reading
Recently a friend shared this quote from Abraham Lincoln: “I don’t like that man. I must get to know him better.” I like that quote. For many years it was my mantra. “I don’t like (fill in the blank)…therefore, I … Continue reading