Want to find another post? Search & see what you find.
Oh how the months speed by…
The latest from Our Little House in the Big Woods
- Is life looking up…or down?
- Mums for my mom
- What I have learned during the pandemic
- Let the photos do the talking
- Forest teaching about Intent and coming from love versus division
- The sh*t phone is history.
- Snake fear and love
- Flute tree, rain web, road of life
- What I really want to say…
- Starfish, hummingbird frolicking in hose spray and other underwater adventures
Read, read, read…months and months of photos and words…
The times folks have paused along Lake Superior Spirit's shores since 2010
- 551,543 views
Tag Archives: personality
Yesterday morning, lazy-eyed and yawning, the coffee cup half-way to these lips, I opened the Kindle Fire and glimpsed this email forward from a friend: When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with cries … Continue reading
After all these years of becoming an individual, of celebrating individuality, of becoming my own person–there is still a part of this personality which wants to be a people-pleaser. Who is oh-way-too-sensitive for her own good. What, you ask is … Continue reading
Here’s the scoop, kids. Some of us may not want to hear this, but… we’re all dorks. Every last one of us. We all have a dork factor. OK, my dork factor may be stronger or wilder than your dork … Continue reading
I have been thinking a lot about the way different humans process and experience and think about the world. For example. How many of you have ever had a leopard dress try to strangle you? Or would you–perhaps more realistically–think … Continue reading