Want to find another post? Search & see what you find.
Oh how the months speed by…
The latest from Our Little House in the Big Woods
- Forest teaching about Intent and coming from love versus division
- The sh*t phone is history.
- Snake fear and love
- Flute tree, rain web, road of life
- What I really want to say…
- Starfish, hummingbird frolicking in hose spray and other underwater adventures
- Last night the Winter King dreamed of pussy willows.
- Poof! (and she disappeared again)
- Catching up, fake news, I was wrong, Path of the Heart
Read, read, read…months and months of photos and words…
The times folks have paused along Lake Superior Spirit's shores since 2010
- 550,697 views
Tag Archives: perspective
You guys have this figured out by now, right? Everything has to do with spirituality. Spirituality–in my book–is not separate from the ordinary physical material mundane world. It dances with it. It provides perspective. But there’s no dividing line where … Continue reading
The WordPress Weekly Photo challenge is: Twist. I laughed out loud when seeing this. Does anyone else remember a funny cartoon or status passing through Facebook recently? Although I can’t recall the exact words, this is the sentiment: Whenever anything … Continue reading