Want to find another post? Search & see what you find.
Oh how the months speed by…
The latest from Our Little House in the Big Woods
- “Life itself is the teacher, my dears”
- Radical acceptance and October snow
- Teeny tiny tired mouse for the Holy
- How are you doing, really?
- “You’ll lose all your readers if you write a spiritual blog every day.” (Fact check: not true.)
- Let everything that needs to go, go
- What does “Oh NO, where did my purse go?” have to do with spirituality?
- Sacred shell of the spiritual dyad
- Raking with the Heart
- Worry stew
Read, read, read…months and months of photos and words…
The times folks have paused along Lake Superior Spirit's shores since 2010
- 527,980 views
Tag Archives: photographs
I am downstate visiting my mom and dad now, having previously added these photos to Word Press during a very busy morning last Friday while preparing to depart. These images come to you from Big Bay, Michigan, where Suzi Banks … Continue reading
Silver-finned lake trout glide deep below the surface of Lake Superior, ice already submerging their midnight dreams. On the rocky bottoms they move silently in almost total darkness. Their eyes dream shadows. They swim to a different drummer, an underwater … Continue reading