Want to find another post? Search & see what you find.
Oh how the months speed by…
The latest from Our Little House in the Big Woods
- Is life looking up…or down?
- Mums for my mom
- What I have learned during the pandemic
- Let the photos do the talking
- Forest teaching about Intent and coming from love versus division
- The sh*t phone is history.
- Snake fear and love
- Flute tree, rain web, road of life
- What I really want to say…
- Starfish, hummingbird frolicking in hose spray and other underwater adventures
Read, read, read…months and months of photos and words…
The times folks have paused along Lake Superior Spirit's shores since 2010
- 551,543 views
Tag Archives: Picasa
Hello, reader, out there in Cyberspace. I can almost see you sitting at your computer. Some of you have a drink in hand–others a cup of tea–you are drinking coffee–you come unaccompanied to the computer. I come without a cup … Continue reading
Many, many people have a fascination with the forest at night. I have learned that at my other blog, Simply Here. Very few people visit this blog which is mostly about painting word pictures and writing about spirituality. It is … Continue reading
People, people! All of us with our cameras trekking out into the night attempting to photograph the PERFECT super-moon. All of us trying to find the right f-stops and apertures and ISO’s and support for our shaky cameras. So many of … Continue reading