Want to find another post? Search & see what you find.
Oh how the months speed by…
The latest from Our Little House in the Big Woods
- Forest teaching about Intent and coming from love versus division
- The sh*t phone is history.
- Snake fear and love
- Flute tree, rain web, road of life
- What I really want to say…
- Starfish, hummingbird frolicking in hose spray and other underwater adventures
- Last night the Winter King dreamed of pussy willows.
- Poof! (and she disappeared again)
- Catching up, fake news, I was wrong, Path of the Heart
Read, read, read…months and months of photos and words…
The times folks have paused along Lake Superior Spirit's shores since 2010
- 550,427 views
Tag Archives: Pictured Rocks
I used to sing this song to my wee babies: All day, All night, Angels watching over you, my babe, Pray the Lord your soul to keep, Angels watching over you. Last week I stumbled upon this angel looking over … Continue reading
My husband, Barry, had his one month post-surgery second knee replacement appointment in Marquette on Tuesday afternoon. He’s healing so nicely we decided to play! We drove an hour further east to Munising and boarded a sunset shipwreck tour headed toward Grand Island. … Continue reading