Want to find another post? Search & see what you find.
Oh how the months speed by…
The latest from Our Little House in the Big Woods
- 100% Backwoods Yooper
- Itching relentlessly
- Jagged ice fields of Lake Superior
- Sprinkling petals atop snow
- Where the heck ARE you, anyway?
- Battened down, eating sweet squash pie & not blogging much
- One bright magical shining leaf that was known as Camelot
- Wolf, waves, coyotes, rain, wine, goose, friends.
- The grandkittens grow up into grandcats
- Tea on deck; perfect autumn afternoon
Read, read, read…months and months of photos and words…
- 411,777 times readers paused by Lake Superior Spirit's blog shores
Tag Archives: plants
Last week my friend Doris invited me to stop by. We get together every few months at her house. She serves coffee or tea and delicious sweets. Her husband, Howard, usually stops puttering to say hello, pausing at the table … Continue reading
Life is so weird. After writing yesterday’s post about my current camera conundrum (say that fast three times) I am suddenly feeling re-inspired about taking pictures. Twice today have dug out the Canon Rebel and photographed. The first photo shoot … Continue reading
Can you believe how the green life is slowly retreating from the leaf as it dies? Let’s play with the green leaf photographically-speaking, shall we? How can we renew this dying leaf?
Counting down the days until I can say something on this blog. August 10th!!
Here we are. Mid to late September. Still working in the garden in front of our house. Still pulling plants (feeding them to the deer who have been zapped away from the garden by the handy electric fence) and harvesting delicious broccoli, … Continue reading
You can’t see them. You can’t hear them. Yet a million tiny wings beat in the clouds and sky, veering south, aimed toward Florida and Mexico and the Caribbean at this time of year. They left late this year. The females … Continue reading