Want to find another post? Search & see what you find.
Oh how the months speed by…
The latest from Our Little House in the Big Woods
- Hi ho silver & let them eat caviar (Cowboy Caviar, that is!)
- Missed Perceptions, right, Pam?
- Two weddings, a dam, a journal, death and family photos
- Twelve points on the wall of possibility
- How not to make a New Year’s resolution
- A hullabaloo over cattywampus
- The space between the end and the beginning
- Gifts to give ourselves for Christmas
- The mystery of the loud thuds
- Our Little House in the Big Woods
Read, read, read…months and months of photos and words…
The times folks have paused along Lake Superior Spirit's shores since 2010
- 479,652 views
Tag Archives: plants
On June 10th the lupine theater played for a full house. They perfumed, awed, and colored the landscape extraordinarily. We onlookers gushed at their purple, pink and white symphony and deeply inhaled their essence. Their lupine-ness shined superb; never were … Continue reading
Last week my friend Doris invited me to stop by. We get together every few months at her house. She serves coffee or tea and delicious sweets. Her husband, Howard, usually stops puttering to say hello, pausing at the table … Continue reading
Life is so weird. After writing yesterday’s post about my current camera conundrum (say that fast three times) I am suddenly feeling re-inspired about taking pictures. Twice today have dug out the Canon Rebel and photographed. The first photo shoot … Continue reading
Can you believe how the green life is slowly retreating from the leaf as it dies? Let’s play with the green leaf photographically-speaking, shall we? How can we renew this dying leaf?
Counting down the days until I can say something on this blog. August 10th!!
Here we are. Mid to late September. Still working in the garden in front of our house. Still pulling plants (feeding them to the deer who have been zapped away from the garden by the handy electric fence) and harvesting delicious broccoli, … Continue reading