Want to find another post? Search & see what you find.
Oh how the months speed by…
The latest from Our Little House in the Big Woods
- God loves nonsense, too
- Looking at death and dying from a spiritual perspective
- Heartbreaking covid week in our community
- Brave warriors shining light in the psyche
- Give, sweet mama, give. Give, my man, give.
- Dust everywhere. Fuel barrel sold. Emptiness is form.
- The barrel is empty
- What does wood floor sanding and finishing have to do with spirituality?
- Turkey, brussels sprout salad, hurting hearts, gratitude and thanksgiving
Read, read, read…months and months of photos and words…
The times folks have paused along Lake Superior Spirit's shores since 2010
- 535,480 views
Tag Archives: Point Abbaye
Good morning to all on this cloudy cooler Saturday morning in our Upper Peninsula woods. Just wanting to post some photos of our recent drive out to Point Abbaye which juts out into Lake Superior like a finger pointing toward … Continue reading
“When I come up here, and I see that great big straight horizon line, all the crooked thoughts in me straighten out.” –Reportedly said by Birney Quick about Lake Superior. Mr. Quick was a painter and founder of the Grand Marais Art Colony, … Continue reading
Kiah’s gone. Last we heard, she’s sitting in the Minneapolis airport–flight delayed–awaiting her flight to New York City. I am home after a full day in the big city of Marquette, where I eventually hugged her goodbye at the airport. … Continue reading