Want to find another post? Search & see what you find.
Oh how the months speed by…
December 2021 S M T W T F S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
The latest from Our Little House in the Big Woods
- December light in our little house in the woods
- Magic of a winter bonfire in the woods
- Driftwood pyre over Lake Superior
- “Can I help you? What would you like today?”
- I’m playing a fun game
- No shopping allowed
- Turkey interrupto & other Thanksgiving chit chat
- All the blogs we cannot write
- Still intrigued
- Can we be inspired to Think Again?
Read, read, read…months and months of photos and words…
The times folks have paused along Lake Superior Spirit's shores since 2010
- 554,470 views
Tag Archives: point and shoot
I am trying to make a decision. The kind of decision where you think of every possible related fact, feeling and eventuality. Would you mind if I shared the latest conundrum here?