Want to find another post? Search & see what you find.
Oh how the months speed by…
The latest from Our Little House in the Big Woods
- Worry stew
- Seventy-five days until 2021: What the Heart knows spiritual exploration
- The unsayable and the ordinary
- I am a sheeple with my big wooly sheep coat. (And so much more.)
- Insecurities: a crack where the light gets in
- Walktober meander: no trail, no path, no destination
- No politics today. No virus talk. Just autumn colors here in the Upper Peninsula.
- Debate on our road last Monday: me versus Nebraska Man. Winner – nobody.
- Please, please, please ducks–just go to bed (and chickens, please let me take your pictures!)
- Adventures of river, old windows and poultry
Read, read, read…months and months of photos and words…
The times folks have paused along Lake Superior Spirit's shores since 2010
- 526,647 views
Tag Archives: Polar Plunge
Lately, oh so lately, I’ve been able to sit with my own uncomfortable inner places much longer without turning away. Because of this, I can stay with a good friend on the telephone for 78 minutes and resonate with her … Continue reading
Did any of your mothers ever tell you: “If your friend jumped off a cliff, would you?” Your mother meant: “Hey, kid! Think for yourself! Don’t just be a follower. Don’t jump in the lake in January just because your … Continue reading