Want to find another post? Search & see what you find.
Oh how the months speed by…
March 2015 S M T W T F S « Feb 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
The latest from Our Little House in the Big Woods
- Jagged ice fields of Lake Superior
- Sprinkling petals atop snow
- Where the heck ARE you, anyway?
- Battened down, eating sweet squash pie & not blogging much
- One bright magical shining leaf that was known as Camelot
- Wolf, waves, coyotes, rain, wine, goose, friends.
- The grandkittens grow up into grandcats
- Tea on deck; perfect autumn afternoon
- Tribe of weirdos?
- What do you want to be when you grow up?
Read, read, read…months and months of photos and words…
- 409,485 times readers paused by Lake Superior Spirit's blog shores
Tag Archives: politics
1. It’s over. 2. When will the next election hoopla begin? 3. Will our country be saved? 4. Will our country be ruined? 5. Will our country continue to plod along with some brilliant moves interspersed with awful decisions? 6. … Continue reading
Some fine day I will not ever again rise to the bait of beloved family members or dear friends who express opposing political opinions. Some day I will allow them, totally 100% allow them, their beloved opinions (whether I like … Continue reading
Once upon a time I had an enemy. It’s hard to believe when enemies appear in our lives, isn’t it? I mean, congenitally don’t-rock-the-boat smiling people shouldn’t have enemies, right? However, in this fairy tale called life we sometimes meet … Continue reading
Dear Newt Gingrich, USA presidential candidate, please quit calling us. We are on the do-not-call list. Please do not say that you can telephone every day because you’re a political candidate or a non-profit agency. I am a registered and … Continue reading
As any hermit in the woods knows–there’s a big “Occupy” movement going on in the world. Even though I’m sometimes oblivious to national politics surrounded by Upper Peninsula trees without a TV that works, I know this much: people seem to be sick … Continue reading
Christopher, dear son, pardon me. I know I just told you–not a half hour ago–that I wasn’t writing a blog for a long time. No. People could just read my health care rant over and over and over again. And … Continue reading