Want to find another post? Search & see what you find.
Oh how the months speed by…
The times folks have paused along Lake Superior Spirit's shores since 2010
- 444,573 views
The latest from Our Little House in the Big Woods
- Delightful Unexpected Flow…
- “I’m scared,” said Goldilocks to the Three Little Bears
- Unexpected inspiration
- 32 years and out (as a politician)!
- Whoooo you votin’ for?
- Quiet spring meditation in the woods
- Passenger pigeons, Show & Tell and my dad
- Icicles, Mist, and the Road Less Traveled
- The sideways tame chipmunk caper
- The $99 blog
Read, read, read…months and months of photos and words…
Tag Archives: politics
I know you blog readers may think I’m totally flaky at times–one minute writing a blog a day, the next minute quitting for almost a year. One time posting quiet meditative nature photos and the next time babbling on about … Continue reading
I am doing something totally inadvisable. Writing about politics. There is no way you can win when you support your candidate. Two fifths of the populace will arise in support: Yay, man, you are so right! Two fifths of the … Continue reading
1. It’s over. 2. When will the next election hoopla begin? 3. Will our country be saved? 4. Will our country be ruined? 5. Will our country continue to plod along with some brilliant moves interspersed with awful decisions? 6. … Continue reading
Some fine day I will not ever again rise to the bait of beloved family members or dear friends who express opposing political opinions. Some day I will allow them, totally 100% allow them, their beloved opinions (whether I like … Continue reading
Once upon a time I had an enemy. It’s hard to believe when enemies appear in our lives, isn’t it? I mean, congenitally don’t-rock-the-boat smiling people shouldn’t have enemies, right? However, in this fairy tale called life we sometimes meet … Continue reading
Dear Newt Gingrich, USA presidential candidate, please quit calling us. We are on the do-not-call list. Please do not say that you can telephone every day because you’re a political candidate or a non-profit agency. I am a registered and … Continue reading
As any hermit in the woods knows–there’s a big “Occupy” movement going on in the world. Even though I’m sometimes oblivious to national politics surrounded by Upper Peninsula trees without a TV that works, I know this much: people seem to be sick … Continue reading