Want to find another post? Search & see what you find.
Oh how the months speed by…
The latest from Our Little House in the Big Woods
- “Keeps on keepin’ on”
- A mountain man lives in my mom’s basement.
- Is home where the heart is?
- Sleeping beneath the Mackinac Bridge last night
- All you bunnies out there…
- Ice fishing, robins, winner, Easter
- Keep giving away…
- Squirrel and chickadee love, February snow, and healing silence
- Palm trees, egrets, shrimp boats (and home again, home again, jiggety jig)
- Imagine you’re 90 years old.
Read, read, read…months and months of photos and words…
The times folks have paused along Lake Superior Spirit's shores since 2010
- 485,160 views
Tag Archives: politics
I know you blog readers may think I’m totally flaky at times–one minute writing a blog a day, the next minute quitting for almost a year. One time posting quiet meditative nature photos and the next time babbling on about … Continue reading
I am doing something totally inadvisable. Writing about politics. There is no way you can win when you support your candidate. Two fifths of the populace will arise in support: Yay, man, you are so right! Two fifths of the … Continue reading
1. It’s over. 2. When will the next election hoopla begin? 3. Will our country be saved? 4. Will our country be ruined? 5. Will our country continue to plod along with some brilliant moves interspersed with awful decisions? 6. … Continue reading
Some fine day I will not ever again rise to the bait of beloved family members or dear friends who express opposing political opinions. Some day I will allow them, totally 100% allow them, their beloved opinions (whether I like … Continue reading
Once upon a time I had an enemy. It’s hard to believe when enemies appear in our lives, isn’t it? I mean, congenitally don’t-rock-the-boat smiling people shouldn’t have enemies, right? However, in this fairy tale called life we sometimes meet … Continue reading
Dear Newt Gingrich, USA presidential candidate, please quit calling us. We are on the do-not-call list. Please do not say that you can telephone every day because you’re a political candidate or a non-profit agency. I am a registered and … Continue reading
As any hermit in the woods knows–there’s a big “Occupy” movement going on in the world. Even though I’m sometimes oblivious to national politics surrounded by Upper Peninsula trees without a TV that works, I know this much: people seem to be sick … Continue reading