Want to find another post? Search & see what you find.
Oh how the months speed by…
The latest from Our Little House in the Big Woods
- Is life looking up…or down?
- Mums for my mom
- What I have learned during the pandemic
- Let the photos do the talking
- Forest teaching about Intent and coming from love versus division
- The sh*t phone is history.
- Snake fear and love
- Flute tree, rain web, road of life
- What I really want to say…
- Starfish, hummingbird frolicking in hose spray and other underwater adventures
Read, read, read…months and months of photos and words…
The times folks have paused along Lake Superior Spirit's shores since 2010
- 551,543 views
Tag Archives: ponderings
I may be over-doing it blogging lately, but, gosh, it can be fun. Some day, perhaps, the writing will cease again–but for now, it’s alive here. It can be especially fun when it’s cold. Something to do, you know, in … Continue reading
I’ve been pondering this one for over two years. On and off. Mostly I keep deciding to continue replying to blog comments, but sometimes it seems more prudent to just stop. Here’s the scenario. We write our blogs. People comment–or … Continue reading