Want to find another post? Search & see what you find.
Oh how the months speed by…
The latest from Our Little House in the Big Woods
- Forest teaching about Intent and coming from love versus division
- The sh*t phone is history.
- Snake fear and love
- Flute tree, rain web, road of life
- What I really want to say…
- Starfish, hummingbird frolicking in hose spray and other underwater adventures
- Last night the Winter King dreamed of pussy willows.
- Poof! (and she disappeared again)
- Catching up, fake news, I was wrong, Path of the Heart
Read, read, read…months and months of photos and words…
The times folks have paused along Lake Superior Spirit's shores since 2010
- 550,743 views
Tag Archives: Portage Canal
I am perhaps moving this blog in a different direction for awhile, my dear loyal readers. Today I wrote three blogs and tossed two of them away. Even though they were both engaging, they felt cumbersome. I shan’t tell you … Continue reading
Yesterday, before we discovered my “famous” relative in Houghton, we visited Charlie in L’Anse. He’s our garbage man. Since Waste Management deserted our community, we’ve become friends with Charlie. You pay him $2.00 per garbage bag. He treks the bags … Continue reading
Did any of your mothers ever tell you: “If your friend jumped off a cliff, would you?” Your mother meant: “Hey, kid! Think for yourself! Don’t just be a follower. Don’t jump in the lake in January just because your … Continue reading