Want to find another post? Search & see what you find.
Oh how the months speed by…
The latest from Our Little House in the Big Woods
- Miracle of an October walk beside the Slate River
- Is life looking up…or down?
- Mums for my mom
- What I have learned during the pandemic
- Let the photos do the talking
- Forest teaching about Intent and coming from love versus division
- The sh*t phone is history.
- Snake fear and love
- Flute tree, rain web, road of life
- What I really want to say…
Read, read, read…months and months of photos and words…
The times folks have paused along Lake Superior Spirit's shores since 2010
- 551,712 views
Tag Archives: Positano
Such a nostalgic day! One year ago today–June 22, 2019–our daughter and her fiance married in Positano, Italy. It was the trip of a lifetime. Twenty of us traveled across the ocean from the United States to see the bride … Continue reading
Hi guys! I am so sorry that my blog has practically flat-lined these days. No excuses. It’s just flat-lined. And the line is covered with snow. Snow, snow, snow. That’s all we think about these days. You can start a … Continue reading