Want to find another post? Search & see what you find.
Oh how the months speed by…
September 2015 S M T W T F S « Jun 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
The latest from Our Little House in the Big Woods
- Until we meet again, my friends…
- 100% Backwoods Yooper
- Itching relentlessly
- Jagged ice fields of Lake Superior
- Sprinkling petals atop snow
- Where the heck ARE you, anyway?
- Battened down, eating sweet squash pie & not blogging much
- One bright magical shining leaf that was known as Camelot
- Wolf, waves, coyotes, rain, wine, goose, friends.
- The grandkittens grow up into grandcats
Read, read, read…months and months of photos and words…
Tag Archives: postaday
The oddest thing just happened! I sat upon the couch, meditating, not thinking about much of anything. My gaze settled on our windows. Quietly peered through the windows, noticing how they act as frames for nature. A house filled with … Continue reading
Imagine you’re a six-year-old in 1911. You live on a farm about a mile from the nearest neighbor. It’s time for you to be educated, Ma says. You’ve got new shoes–your first shoes ever–and you’ll walk with your big brother … Continue reading
Can you believe how the green life is slowly retreating from the leaf as it dies? Let’s play with the green leaf photographically-speaking, shall we? How can we renew this dying leaf?
We are born alone and we die alone. Wait a minute! you argue. We’re born surrounded by a mama and papa (if we’re lucky) and a doctor who doesn’t throw his bloody gloves against the wall. If we’re lucky. The … Continue reading