Want to find another post? Search & see what you find.
Oh how the months speed by…
The latest from Our Little House in the Big Woods
- Hi ho silver & let them eat caviar (Cowboy Caviar, that is!)
- Missed Perceptions, right, Pam?
- Two weddings, a dam, a journal, death and family photos
- Twelve points on the wall of possibility
- How not to make a New Year’s resolution
- A hullabaloo over cattywampus
- The space between the end and the beginning
- Gifts to give ourselves for Christmas
- The mystery of the loud thuds
- Our Little House in the Big Woods
Read, read, read…months and months of photos and words…
The times folks have paused along Lake Superior Spirit's shores since 2010
- 479,652 views
Tag Archives: postaday
The oddest thing just happened! I sat upon the couch, meditating, not thinking about much of anything. My gaze settled on our windows. Quietly peered through the windows, noticing how they act as frames for nature. A house filled with … Continue reading
Imagine you’re a six-year-old in 1911. You live on a farm about a mile from the nearest neighbor. It’s time for you to be educated, Ma says. You’ve got new shoes–your first shoes ever–and you’ll walk with your big brother … Continue reading
Can you believe how the green life is slowly retreating from the leaf as it dies? Let’s play with the green leaf photographically-speaking, shall we? How can we renew this dying leaf?
We are born alone and we die alone. Wait a minute! you argue. We’re born surrounded by a mama and papa (if we’re lucky) and a doctor who doesn’t throw his bloody gloves against the wall. If we’re lucky. The … Continue reading