Want to find another post? Search & see what you find.
Oh how the months speed by…
The latest from Our Little House in the Big Woods
- Radical acceptance and October snow
- Teeny tiny tired mouse for the Holy
- How are you doing, really?
- “You’ll lose all your readers if you write a spiritual blog every day.” (Fact check: not true.)
- Let everything that needs to go, go
- What does “Oh NO, where did my purse go?” have to do with spirituality?
- Sacred shell of the spiritual dyad
- Raking with the Heart
- Worry stew
- Seventy-five days until 2021: What the Heart knows spiritual exploration
Read, read, read…months and months of photos and words…
The times folks have paused along Lake Superior Spirit's shores since 2010
- 527,846 views
Tag Archives: power
Snow sleets sideways this early December morn. Wind howls and shakes the dickens out of the tree branches. Occasionally it topples an entire poplar or maple, severing its tree-life and sending it crashing to the snowy earth. Twice since 5:15 … Continue reading
Three hours and twenty minutes ago a poplar tree smashed against electrical wires on our road, ousting electricity for everyone. The mothers, fathers and teenagers could no longer utilize their computers. The kids lost access to iPads. Toilets no longer … Continue reading
Ladies and gentlefolk, I never thought this blog would come to this! Almost 500 of you passed by Lake Superior Spirit yesterday mostly wondering what to do if your toilet ceases to work during a power outage such as Ms. Hurricane Sandy. … Continue reading
When your electricity flickers and goes off in the woods about 8 or 9 a.m. here is what you can’t do: 1. You can’t work on your treasurer’s reports for Thursday’s annual township meeting, because all reporting material exists solely … Continue reading