Want to find another post? Search & see what you find.
Oh how the months speed by…
The latest from Our Little House in the Big Woods
- Forest teaching about Intent and coming from love versus division
- The sh*t phone is history.
- Snake fear and love
- Flute tree, rain web, road of life
- What I really want to say…
- Starfish, hummingbird frolicking in hose spray and other underwater adventures
- Last night the Winter King dreamed of pussy willows.
- Poof! (and she disappeared again)
- Catching up, fake news, I was wrong, Path of the Heart
Read, read, read…months and months of photos and words…
The times folks have paused along Lake Superior Spirit's shores since 2010
- 550,692 views
Tag Archives: practice
Feeling heavy-hearted and concerned this morning for a loved one who may have been exposed to the virus. I can’t share any personal details right now. Thinking about any of you who may be worried about loved ones in these … Continue reading
Yesterday my friend and I had our every-other-week dyad time together. We’ve been meeting together almost two years now, since we met in a spiritual class in fall, 2018. May I share the format that our teacher suggested–and that we’ve … Continue reading
In the last few days I have been contemplating a spiritual practice to follow until 2020 bows its head and passes the baton unto 2021. What might I do daily to connect even deeper to God, Spirit, Universe, Self, the … Continue reading