Want to find another post? Search & see what you find.
Oh how the months speed by…
The latest from Our Little House in the Big Woods
- Miracle of an October walk beside the Slate River
- Is life looking up…or down?
- Mums for my mom
- What I have learned during the pandemic
- Let the photos do the talking
- Forest teaching about Intent and coming from love versus division
- The sh*t phone is history.
- Snake fear and love
- Flute tree, rain web, road of life
- What I really want to say…
Read, read, read…months and months of photos and words…
The times folks have paused along Lake Superior Spirit's shores since 2010
- 551,916 views
Tag Archives: Presque Isle
Last weekend, as many of you might recall, was the Weekend of the Susies. On Sunday, blogging buddy Suzi Banks Baum, from Laundry Line Divine, and I met in person (for the first time) and proceeded to dine at the … Continue reading
As some of you know from my other blog and Facebook, I’m in Marquette now. In a coffee shop. My friend, Bertha, and I are on our annual overnight trip to the city. This year we’re celebrating her 60th birthday! … Continue reading
Hello, everyone! I’m home after another adventure. My friend Bertha and I met for an overnight mid-winter retreat in Marquette yesterday. Since we’re both so independent, we had to drive separately. (Also because she’s spending another night with a friend before … Continue reading