Want to find another post? Search & see what you find.
Oh how the months speed by…
The latest from Our Little House in the Big Woods
- “Life itself is the teacher, my dears”
- Radical acceptance and October snow
- Teeny tiny tired mouse for the Holy
- How are you doing, really?
- “You’ll lose all your readers if you write a spiritual blog every day.” (Fact check: not true.)
- Let everything that needs to go, go
- What does “Oh NO, where did my purse go?” have to do with spirituality?
- Sacred shell of the spiritual dyad
- Raking with the Heart
- Worry stew
Read, read, read…months and months of photos and words…
The times folks have paused along Lake Superior Spirit's shores since 2010
- 527,979 views
Tag Archives: questions
…We have bigger fish to fry! About a year ago Barry’s ex-colleague lazily suggested one late autumn morning in between coffee sips, “Ours is not to wonder why…” and Barry, ever-the-fisherman replied, “We have bigger fish to fry!” He told … Continue reading
After three years of blogging some nights I sit at the computer and think–“what?”–what shall I write? Is there a theme which should be encompassed? Should I focus on Lake Superior and the land? The geography? The region, the people, … Continue reading
When you look at the world, what do you see? Do you see what is obvious? Do you see what is hidden? Do you see reflections? Do you glimpse shadows? Do you see only that which looks solid, obvious, concrete? … Continue reading
You’re wondering if red squirrels eat wild mushrooms, aren’t you? You’re wondering if I really saw a red squirrel fiercely chomp into a wild mushroom, leap five inches into the air, grab the wild mushroom between its jaws and run … Continue reading