Want to find another post? Search & see what you find.
Oh how the months speed by…
The latest from Our Little House in the Big Woods
- Is life looking up…or down?
- Mums for my mom
- What I have learned during the pandemic
- Let the photos do the talking
- Forest teaching about Intent and coming from love versus division
- The sh*t phone is history.
- Snake fear and love
- Flute tree, rain web, road of life
- What I really want to say…
- Starfish, hummingbird frolicking in hose spray and other underwater adventures
Read, read, read…months and months of photos and words…
The times folks have paused along Lake Superior Spirit's shores since 2010
- 551,543 views
Tag Archives: quotes
…We have bigger fish to fry! About a year ago Barry’s ex-colleague lazily suggested one late autumn morning in between coffee sips, “Ours is not to wonder why…” and Barry, ever-the-fisherman replied, “We have bigger fish to fry!” He told … Continue reading
I often have trouble posting a Facebook status. How do you decide which tiny itty bitty slice of your life you announce to your friends and family? It’s hard enough to write an 800-word WordPress blog and halfway describe a teeny-weeny … Continue reading
As Jalaluddin Rumi said: Why are you so afraid of silence? Silence is the root of everything. If you spiral into its void, a hundred voices will thunder messages you long to hear. Silence is … Continue reading
Happy trails to you, until we meet again. Some trails are happy ones, Others are blue. It’s the way you ride the trail that counts, Here’s a happy one for you. ~~Dale Evans “Why can’t we get all the … Continue reading