Want to find another post? Search & see what you find.
Oh how the months speed by…
The latest from Our Little House in the Big Woods
- Forest teaching about Intent and coming from love versus division
- The sh*t phone is history.
- Snake fear and love
- Flute tree, rain web, road of life
- What I really want to say…
- Starfish, hummingbird frolicking in hose spray and other underwater adventures
- Last night the Winter King dreamed of pussy willows.
- Poof! (and she disappeared again)
- Catching up, fake news, I was wrong, Path of the Heart
Read, read, read…months and months of photos and words…
The times folks have paused along Lake Superior Spirit's shores since 2010
- 550,743 views
Tag Archives: readers
Today is the last day of my seventy-five day journey to connect more deeply with God, Spirit, Holy, Love…to explore “What the Heart Knows” during the waning days of 2020. Wow! What a ride it’s been. I can’t believe we’re … Continue reading
Happy Thanksgiving all you dear readers with your roasting turkeys, your whipped mashed potatoes, your savory stuffing, your brussels sprout salads, your pumpkin pies. Or perhaps you’re feasting on pizza? Coq au vin? Paella? Butternut squash risotto? Grilled cheese sandwich? … Continue reading
About a week ago this idea arose like a cartoon lightbulb above this head. It said, “How about dedicating the waning days of 2020 to connect deeper with Heart, Spirit, God? How about offering words, feelings, typing fingers to what … Continue reading
Dear bloggers, has this happened to you? You love your readers, every one. You adore the give-and-take of commenters. You think they are cooler than the moon. They are awesome! And then, one fine blogging day, one or seventeen commenters disappear into the ethers … Continue reading