Want to find another post? Search & see what you find.
Oh how the months speed by…
The latest from Our Little House in the Big Woods
- What really happened at the waterfalls…
- “Keeps on keepin’ on”
- A mountain man lives in my mom’s basement.
- Is home where the heart is?
- Sleeping beneath the Mackinac Bridge last night
- All you bunnies out there…
- Ice fishing, robins, winner, Easter
- Keep giving away…
- Squirrel and chickadee love, February snow, and healing silence
- Palm trees, egrets, shrimp boats (and home again, home again, jiggety jig)
Read, read, read…months and months of photos and words…
The times folks have paused along Lake Superior Spirit's shores since 2010
- 485,419 views
Tag Archives: recycling
I have been pondering the act of giving, and how we can live more as a gift to ourselves and others. Instead of living in the commodity mode of exchange our culture fosters, how can I give of myself more … Continue reading
This is my day thus far and it’s only 10 a.m. I awoke wanting to write another blog, yet again. The people-pleaser part of me sternly warned, “Do not write another blog, as you should give people time to digest … Continue reading
Yesterday, before we discovered my “famous” relative in Houghton, we visited Charlie in L’Anse. He’s our garbage man. Since Waste Management deserted our community, we’ve become friends with Charlie. You pay him $2.00 per garbage bag. He treks the bags … Continue reading