Want to find another post? Search & see what you find.
Oh how the months speed by…
The latest from Our Little House in the Big Woods
- Looking at death and dying from a spiritual perspective
- Heartbreaking covid week in our community
- Brave warriors shining light in the psyche
- Give, sweet mama, give. Give, my man, give.
- Dust everywhere. Fuel barrel sold. Emptiness is form.
- The barrel is empty
- What does wood floor sanding and finishing have to do with spirituality?
- Turkey, brussels sprout salad, hurting hearts, gratitude and thanksgiving
- Reflections on daily blogging
Read, read, read…months and months of photos and words…
The times folks have paused along Lake Superior Spirit's shores since 2010
- 534,704 views
Tag Archives: relaxing
Good morning, dear readers. Just got inside after scraping off eight or ten inches of crusty snow from the car. While I was out there in the dark, I warmed up Barry’s car before he left for work. It’s 28 … Continue reading
Yesterday we traveled forty-five miles north to the local Chevy dealer to get snow tires installed on our Equinox. (Our usual local tire guy/mechanic couldn’t fit us in until mid-November and snow’s on its way.) We departed the car, handed … Continue reading