Want to find another post? Search & see what you find.
Oh how the months speed by…
The latest from Our Little House in the Big Woods
- The barrel is empty
- What does wood floor sanding and finishing have to do with spirituality?
- Turkey, brussels sprout salad, hurting hearts, gratitude and thanksgiving
- Reflections on daily blogging
- Smoke alarm drama & the Holy
- I found the missing heart in that messy closet
- “Letting people be who they’re gonna be”
- Pumpkin pie for the soul, messy closet & other ordinary stories
- Scrub, scour, dust, wash, wipe, brush, vacuum and declutter
Read, read, read…months and months of photos and words…
The times folks have paused along Lake Superior Spirit's shores since 2010
- 533,319 views
Tag Archives: religion
Some people don’t like the term God. Others shiver-me-timbers when they hear Allah. Maybe you don’t resonate with Spirit, let alone Holy Spirit, let alone Great Spirit. Or you don’t like Holy. Holy Schmoly, you think. Do you shake your … Continue reading
My Good Friday tradition, for more years than you can count on fingers and toes, involved spinning the old album on the record player, clicking in an eight track tape, pushing in a condensed “modern” tape, and eventually inserting a … Continue reading
See, God or Allah or Goddess or the Almighty–whatever you call Him or Her, produces this Earth Show. He’s hired a director, someone like Jesus or Buddha, except maybe they’ve never been planetary-bound, maybe someone like St. Oleander or Baba … Continue reading
Time for Sunday worship. Time to connect with the Divine. Time to be inspired. To feel awe. To experience communion. To feel connected to all precious life. Passing the peace with you. Blessings, all.