Want to find another post? Search & see what you find.
Oh how the months speed by…
The latest from Our Little House in the Big Woods
- Miracle of an October walk beside the Slate River
- Is life looking up…or down?
- Mums for my mom
- What I have learned during the pandemic
- Let the photos do the talking
- Forest teaching about Intent and coming from love versus division
- The sh*t phone is history.
- Snake fear and love
- Flute tree, rain web, road of life
- What I really want to say…
Read, read, read…months and months of photos and words…
The times folks have paused along Lake Superior Spirit's shores since 2010
- 551,750 views
Tag Archives: robin
Quiet morning in the woods. Actually, it’s not quiet at all. People only think the forest is quiet. Actually, it’s a noisy squawking pounding cackling world out there. The woodpeckers drum on the rotten trees, searching for insects. Robins and … Continue reading
Would you like a good-morning view from our deck this morning at dawn? Beautiful purple-pink colors, yes? The Dawn Show only lasted for five minutes. That’s all. Before it disappeared and gray skies took control of the horizon. How quickly … Continue reading
First, let’s get things straight. (Not necessarily in a straight-jacket.) This story may or may not be true. Especially the part about the Escaped Mental Patient from Bellevue Hospital. All the rest is definitively and deliciously true. I am repeating it to … Continue reading