Want to find another post? Search & see what you find.
Oh how the months speed by…
The latest from Our Little House in the Big Woods
- Miracle of an October walk beside the Slate River
- Is life looking up…or down?
- Mums for my mom
- What I have learned during the pandemic
- Let the photos do the talking
- Forest teaching about Intent and coming from love versus division
- The sh*t phone is history.
- Snake fear and love
- Flute tree, rain web, road of life
- What I really want to say…
Read, read, read…months and months of photos and words…
The times folks have paused along Lake Superior Spirit's shores since 2010
- 551,750 views
Tag Archives: robins
Good Easter weekend to all of you! Our celebration consists of roasting a turkey, the frozen bird a courtesy of Barry’s boss at Christmas. The snow keeps melting, but oh-so-slowly. Spring teases us, promises us, then withdraws her favors. … Continue reading
My goodness, I am still showing you pictures from last weekend. The last of May’s crop of photos. Please enjoy a stroll through Marquette’s Lower Harbor, as we did last Saturday. Can you feel the gentle breeze blowing off the … Continue reading