Want to find another post? Search & see what you find.
Oh how the months speed by…
The latest from Our Little House in the Big Woods
- I have been eaten by caterpillars & other early September stories
- Rant from the “seat of my pants”
- It’s life and death for them today
- Coming into wholeness
- Dance of illumination in the woods
- Little House, Revisited
- Balance for a troubled heart–staying close to the simple, the ordinary, the real
- Feeling under the weather–for four months now
- How do you celebrate 1,000 blog posts?
Read, read, read…months and months of photos and words…
The times folks have paused along Lake Superior Spirit's shores since 2010
- 496,875 views
Tag Archives: rocks
OK, who’s hot? Let’s all go to the beach! Or a nearby pool?
Once upon a time can happen every day. It does happen every day. How often are we rushing too blindly through our moments and hours to pause and watch the magic reveal itself? How often do we spend our time … Continue reading
Let’s pretend we’re back in school and our teacher said, “Write a story about what you did today.” This blog is the story of my day. (Yes, yes, many blogs are stories about my day. But this one has photographs … Continue reading