Want to find another post? Search & see what you find.
Oh how the months speed by…
April 2021 S M T W T F S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
The latest from Our Little House in the Big Woods
- Last night the Winter King dreamed of pussy willows.
- Poof! (and she disappeared again)
- Catching up, fake news, I was wrong, Path of the Heart
- The joy of sauntering
- Loose ends, gray skies, and affirmations of light
- What the heart knows now
- Coyote or wolf comes teaching trust
- Playing spirit hide and seek
- Ready for it to end! Don’t want it to end…
Read, read, read…months and months of photos and words…
The times folks have paused along Lake Superior Spirit's shores since 2010
- 545,852 views
Tag Archives: rocks
Have you ever woken up in the morning with a yearning for…a yearning for…and you can’t say quite what you’re yearning for…? You want something. Your heart wants something. But you cannot articulate what you want.
OK, who’s hot? Let’s all go to the beach! Or a nearby pool?
Once upon a time can happen every day. It does happen every day. How often are we rushing too blindly through our moments and hours to pause and watch the magic reveal itself? How often do we spend our time … Continue reading
Let’s pretend we’re back in school and our teacher said, “Write a story about what you did today.” This blog is the story of my day. (Yes, yes, many blogs are stories about my day. But this one has photographs … Continue reading