Join 7,463 other followers
Want to find another post? Search & see what you find.
Oh how the months speed by…
October 2022 S M T W T F S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
The latest from Our Little House in the Big Woods
- Spring is bustin’ out all over (and a blogging milestone)
- Traveling from little house in the woods to big city on the coast
- Healing a broken toe, watching the snow melt
- The maze is your labyrinth
- Mindfulness, equanimity–and a broken toe
- The perils and ecstasy of walking on snow
- Loss and gain
- Sad transitions
- Snow, snow, snow and it’s really __ __ __ __ __
- Vegetable scrap smiley for our company
Read, read, read…months and months of photos and words…
The times folks have paused along Lake Superior Spirit's shores since 2010
- 566,885 views
Tag Archives: rocks
Have you ever woken up in the morning with a yearning for…a yearning for…and you can’t say quite what you’re yearning for…? You want something. Your heart wants something. But you cannot articulate what you want.
OK, who’s hot? Let’s all go to the beach! Or a nearby pool?
Once upon a time can happen every day. It does happen every day. How often are we rushing too blindly through our moments and hours to pause and watch the magic reveal itself? How often do we spend our time … Continue reading
Let’s pretend we’re back in school and our teacher said, “Write a story about what you did today.” This blog is the story of my day. (Yes, yes, many blogs are stories about my day. But this one has photographs … Continue reading