Want to find another post? Search & see what you find.
Oh how the months speed by…
The latest from Our Little House in the Big Woods
- The sh*t phone is history.
- Snake fear and love
- Flute tree, rain web, road of life
- What I really want to say…
- Starfish, hummingbird frolicking in hose spray and other underwater adventures
- Last night the Winter King dreamed of pussy willows.
- Poof! (and she disappeared again)
- Catching up, fake news, I was wrong, Path of the Heart
- The joy of sauntering
Read, read, read…months and months of photos and words…
The times folks have paused along Lake Superior Spirit's shores since 2010
- 550,262 views
Tag Archives: s
I’m sitting in this little house in the woods month after everlasting month growing fat sturdy roots into the earth. Down, down, down, go my roots. Past the fading couch, past the basement with its wood stove, past the clay … Continue reading →