Want to find another post? Search & see what you find.
Oh how the months speed by…
The latest from Our Little House in the Big Woods
- “Life itself is the teacher, my dears”
- Radical acceptance and October snow
- Teeny tiny tired mouse for the Holy
- How are you doing, really?
- “You’ll lose all your readers if you write a spiritual blog every day.” (Fact check: not true.)
- Let everything that needs to go, go
- What does “Oh NO, where did my purse go?” have to do with spirituality?
- Sacred shell of the spiritual dyad
- Raking with the Heart
- Worry stew
Read, read, read…months and months of photos and words…
The times folks have paused along Lake Superior Spirit's shores since 2010
- 527,969 views
Tag Archives: sadness
Kiah’s gone. Last we heard, she’s sitting in the Minneapolis airport–flight delayed–awaiting her flight to New York City. I am home after a full day in the big city of Marquette, where I eventually hugged her goodbye at the airport. … Continue reading
I have been a little sad all day. Here is what happened last night. It was raining in the forest. Wet, wild raindrops beat down from the sky. I looked out the window–at the clearing behind the garage–and saw a … Continue reading
This may be an emotional blog. I drove along Skanee Road tonight, aimed for a meeting. A foggy sadness gathered in my heart. Descending darkness suddenly filled my sight and I was crying. Grieving. Missing last year’s 365-day outdoor commitment … Continue reading