Want to find another post? Search & see what you find.
Oh how the months speed by…
The latest from Our Little House in the Big Woods
- Radical acceptance and October snow
- Teeny tiny tired mouse for the Holy
- How are you doing, really?
- “You’ll lose all your readers if you write a spiritual blog every day.” (Fact check: not true.)
- Let everything that needs to go, go
- What does “Oh NO, where did my purse go?” have to do with spirituality?
- Sacred shell of the spiritual dyad
- Raking with the Heart
- Worry stew
- Seventy-five days until 2021: What the Heart knows spiritual exploration
Read, read, read…months and months of photos and words…
The times folks have paused along Lake Superior Spirit's shores since 2010
- 527,855 views
Tag Archives: Seasonal Affective Disorder
It’s so easy to get—ah choo!–a very bad case of–ah choo!–you know what I’m going to say don’t you?–a very bad case of Cabin Fever at this time of year. It doesn’t matter if you live in a cabin like … Continue reading
Yesterday I vetoed the on-line world. Almost. Did not visit Facebook or WordPress or even my personal email. (Did visit email and Internet at work. One must, you know, if one seeks to retain one’s job.)
I have had the most amazing day ever. I am the happiest I have been since…well, since recent memory. You know those kinds of days? When you can’t quit smiling and your life feels like pure bliss? Joy pulsates through … Continue reading
The above photo depicts today. Gray. Clouds. No illumination. No shadows. No sunlight. Last winter I wrote a blog post called “I shot six holes in my freezer” referring to Jimmy Buffet’s song “Boat Drinks”. It actually alluded to a … Continue reading