Want to find another post? Search & see what you find.
Oh how the months speed by…
The latest from Our Little House in the Big Woods
- Is life looking up…or down?
- Mums for my mom
- What I have learned during the pandemic
- Let the photos do the talking
- Forest teaching about Intent and coming from love versus division
- The sh*t phone is history.
- Snake fear and love
- Flute tree, rain web, road of life
- What I really want to say…
- Starfish, hummingbird frolicking in hose spray and other underwater adventures
Read, read, read…months and months of photos and words…
The times folks have paused along Lake Superior Spirit's shores since 2010
- 551,543 views
Tag Archives: Seasonal Affective Disorder
It’s so easy to get—ah choo!–a very bad case of–ah choo!–you know what I’m going to say don’t you?–a very bad case of Cabin Fever at this time of year. It doesn’t matter if you live in a cabin like … Continue reading
Yesterday I vetoed the on-line world. Almost. Did not visit Facebook or WordPress or even my personal email. (Did visit email and Internet at work. One must, you know, if one seeks to retain one’s job.)
I have had the most amazing day ever. I am the happiest I have been since…well, since recent memory. You know those kinds of days? When you can’t quit smiling and your life feels like pure bliss? Joy pulsates through … Continue reading
The above photo depicts today. Gray. Clouds. No illumination. No shadows. No sunlight. Last winter I wrote a blog post called “I shot six holes in my freezer” referring to Jimmy Buffet’s song “Boat Drinks”. It actually alluded to a … Continue reading