Want to find another post? Search & see what you find.
Oh how the months speed by…
The latest from Our Little House in the Big Woods
- Forest teaching about Intent and coming from love versus division
- The sh*t phone is history.
- Snake fear and love
- Flute tree, rain web, road of life
- What I really want to say…
- Starfish, hummingbird frolicking in hose spray and other underwater adventures
- Last night the Winter King dreamed of pussy willows.
- Poof! (and she disappeared again)
- Catching up, fake news, I was wrong, Path of the Heart
Read, read, read…months and months of photos and words…
The times folks have paused along Lake Superior Spirit's shores since 2010
- 550,691 views
Tag Archives: self
Some people don’t like the term God. Others shiver-me-timbers when they hear Allah. Maybe you don’t resonate with Spirit, let alone Holy Spirit, let alone Great Spirit. Or you don’t like Holy. Holy Schmoly, you think. Do you shake your … Continue reading
In the last few days I have been contemplating a spiritual practice to follow until 2020 bows its head and passes the baton unto 2021. What might I do daily to connect even deeper to God, Spirit, Universe, Self, the … Continue reading
I often wonder. How big can our love be? Does it stop with ourselves? Is our love only for our individual human self, our Kathy, our John, our Diana, our Lee Ann, our own precious being wearing this human flesh? … Continue reading