Want to find another post? Search & see what you find.
Oh how the months speed by…
The latest from Our Little House in the Big Woods
- Forest teaching about Intent and coming from love versus division
- The sh*t phone is history.
- Snake fear and love
- Flute tree, rain web, road of life
- What I really want to say…
- Starfish, hummingbird frolicking in hose spray and other underwater adventures
- Last night the Winter King dreamed of pussy willows.
- Poof! (and she disappeared again)
- Catching up, fake news, I was wrong, Path of the Heart
Read, read, read…months and months of photos and words…
The times folks have paused along Lake Superior Spirit's shores since 2010
- 550,692 views
Tag Archives: sharing
Yesterday my friend and I had our every-other-week dyad time together. We’ve been meeting together almost two years now, since we met in a spiritual class in fall, 2018. May I share the format that our teacher suggested–and that we’ve … Continue reading
Here is an assignment–should you choose to accept it. Pretend you’re on your deathbed. It’s the end of this life. Goodbye moon. Goodbye songbirds. Goodbye everything awful and beautiful. What advice might your dying almost-gone self give to your current … Continue reading
This is so odd. No words have been rising recently. Have you experienced silent times when nothing–no matter how hard you try–wants to come forth? When the Universe issues a Silence Decree? When all the stories dry up and don’t … Continue reading
Pale weak limpid sun rises lower and lower in December’s horizon. It rarely shines through gray clouds, although today stratus clouds allow its orb to deck the skies with sunny cheer. We’re buying a new almond stove, our first stove … Continue reading