Want to find another post? Search & see what you find.
Oh how the months speed by…
The latest from Our Little House in the Big Woods
- Worry stew
- Seventy-five days until 2021: What the Heart knows spiritual exploration
- The unsayable and the ordinary
- I am a sheeple with my big wooly sheep coat. (And so much more.)
- Insecurities: a crack where the light gets in
- Walktober meander: no trail, no path, no destination
- No politics today. No virus talk. Just autumn colors here in the Upper Peninsula.
- Debate on our road last Monday: me versus Nebraska Man. Winner – nobody.
- Please, please, please ducks–just go to bed (and chickens, please let me take your pictures!)
- Adventures of river, old windows and poultry
Read, read, read…months and months of photos and words…
The times folks have paused along Lake Superior Spirit's shores since 2010
- 526,647 views
Tag Archives: Silver River
My oh my, we’ve had quite a week with both kids visiting us here in the Upper Peninsula of Michigan. I hardly know where to begin. Let’s begin with the 5K my daughter and I walked faster than lightning last … Continue reading
…Upper Peninsula flowing rivers until spring. Imagine yourself walking along this Upper Peninsula river last week. Imagine the river turning to ice. Imagine whispering “goodbye” to the flowing Silver River between L’Anse and Skanee. Imagine publishing three days worth of … Continue reading
Monday night: first real snow of any accumulation. Three inches of silvery shining shimmering icy wet snow. As we slumbered at midnight, the soft cold snow tumbled from the heavens toward earth, a million sparkling angels blessing the frozen earth. … Continue reading