Want to find another post? Search & see what you find.
Oh how the months speed by…
The latest from Our Little House in the Big Woods
- Miracle of an October walk beside the Slate River
- Is life looking up…or down?
- Mums for my mom
- What I have learned during the pandemic
- Let the photos do the talking
- Forest teaching about Intent and coming from love versus division
- The sh*t phone is history.
- Snake fear and love
- Flute tree, rain web, road of life
- What I really want to say…
Read, read, read…months and months of photos and words…
The times folks have paused along Lake Superior Spirit's shores since 2010
- 551,875 views
Tag Archives: Silver River
My oh my, we’ve had quite a week with both kids visiting us here in the Upper Peninsula of Michigan. I hardly know where to begin. Let’s begin with the 5K my daughter and I walked faster than lightning last … Continue reading
…Upper Peninsula flowing rivers until spring. Imagine yourself walking along this Upper Peninsula river last week. Imagine the river turning to ice. Imagine whispering “goodbye” to the flowing Silver River between L’Anse and Skanee. Imagine publishing three days worth of … Continue reading
Monday night: first real snow of any accumulation. Three inches of silvery shining shimmering icy wet snow. As we slumbered at midnight, the soft cold snow tumbled from the heavens toward earth, a million sparkling angels blessing the frozen earth. … Continue reading