Want to find another post? Search & see what you find.
Oh how the months speed by…
The latest from Our Little House in the Big Woods
- “You’ll lose all your readers if you write a spiritual blog every day.” (Fact check: not true.)
- Let everything that needs to go, go
- What does “Oh NO, where did my purse go?” have to do with spirituality?
- Sacred shell of the spiritual dyad
- Raking with the Heart
- Worry stew
- Seventy-five days until 2021: What the Heart knows spiritual exploration
- The unsayable and the ordinary
- I am a sheeple with my big wooly sheep coat. (And so much more.)
- Insecurities: a crack where the light gets in
Read, read, read…months and months of photos and words…
The times folks have paused along Lake Superior Spirit's shores since 2010
- 527,247 views
Tag Archives: Skanee
What an exciting day yesterday! We experienced three big adventures, which I am about to share with you, just because. Two of the adventures feature photos. The third and final adventure requires imagination.
Do people in other states walk across bridges on Labor Day? Or is this just a Michigan thing to do? This year is the 53rd annual walk across the Mackinac Bridge. It’s a big thing around here. People travel from all … Continue reading
…for a local public service announcement! As some of you may know, I work for the Arvon Township School. I work three mornings a week (one of my part-time jobs) as the Business Manager. Our little school is a … Continue reading
Clearing my throat a bit…going to share some of our weekend fun with you! Hope you don’t mind. Yesterday proved an interesting day. Let’s go backwards. Barry and I went on a “date” up in Houghton. We first stopped at … Continue reading