Want to find another post? Search & see what you find.
Oh how the months speed by…
The latest from Our Little House in the Big Woods
- Forest teaching about Intent and coming from love versus division
- The sh*t phone is history.
- Snake fear and love
- Flute tree, rain web, road of life
- What I really want to say…
- Starfish, hummingbird frolicking in hose spray and other underwater adventures
- Last night the Winter King dreamed of pussy willows.
- Poof! (and she disappeared again)
- Catching up, fake news, I was wrong, Path of the Heart
Read, read, read…months and months of photos and words…
The times folks have paused along Lake Superior Spirit's shores since 2010
- 550,706 views
Tag Archives: snake
Dear Holy, Yesterday I walked up your road noticing your sweet fall wild aster, brown dying ferns, gravel stones beneath these feet. You showed yourself as a snake lying in the dirt. Perhaps hit by a fast-moving truck. Your head … Continue reading
OK, friends, I have a story to tell. It’s Memorial Day weekend, 2018, and my friend Sherry messages. Would I like to go kayaking with her on Monday? Oh yes. Kayaking with Sherry has proven fun in the past! I … Continue reading
1. It’s nice to be able to post blogs “whenever I feel it” after a two month experiment with once-a-week blogging. It truly was a lovely experience. So much time and space opened up for reflection, for walking in spring … Continue reading
Dear beginning bloggers and stuck bloggers and bored bloggers and worried bloggers: Do you want to know my blogging advice to you? (As if you don’t know already after reading the headline!) Don’t think too much. Don’t think too much … Continue reading