Want to find another post? Search & see what you find.
Oh how the months speed by…
April 2021 S M T W T F S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
The latest from Our Little House in the Big Woods
- Last night the Winter King dreamed of pussy willows.
- Poof! (and she disappeared again)
- Catching up, fake news, I was wrong, Path of the Heart
- The joy of sauntering
- Loose ends, gray skies, and affirmations of light
- What the heart knows now
- Coyote or wolf comes teaching trust
- Playing spirit hide and seek
- Ready for it to end! Don’t want it to end…
Read, read, read…months and months of photos and words…
The times folks have paused along Lake Superior Spirit's shores since 2010
- 545,826 views
Tag Archives: snowplowing
How many of you know the incantation “Twizzle twazzle twozzle twome”? Think carefully before you answer this rather innocent question. If you know the answer, it may date you.
Maybe six inches of snow in the driveway. Plowing scheduled for this evening. First photographic subject: The Studebaker. Only because it’s red. A beginning photography blog suggested one photographs bright colors in snowy scenes. Thus: the brightest light in our … Continue reading